Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prayer Intention

Dear Readers,

I kindly ask for your prayers regarding a personal intention. I cannot reveal the subject of this intention right now, and I apologize for that, but over the next few days, and possibly weeks, it is something that will need many to storm heaven for its cause. 

Now, to make sure you don't worry, this doesn't have anything to do with health or anything like that, it is spiritual in nature. I would just kindly ask that you briefly ask for this intention to come to fruition.

Those desiring this intention have entrusted the patronage of this cause to Saint Dominic, so please use him as an intercessor. 

Saint Dominic - Ora Pro Nobis!
Saint Dominic - El Greco
Also, please keep my employment situation in prayer if you can spend an extra moment or two as well. Which is of course entrusted to Saint Joseph, the Worker. 

Thanks.


###

No comments:

Post a Comment