Monday, September 5, 2011

Catching Up...

It has been a week since I last posted, and I am sorry for those of you that may have been worried that I was eaten by a bear. I went on a hunting trip and actually didn't see any bears whatsoever. Well that is a lie, I saw some black bears way up on a hillside on the way home, but no brown bears (aka grizzlies) while I was out hunting. I did see a lot of Moose, none of legal size, caribou, hawks, owls, eagles, ptarmigan, and other various creatures. We didn't harvest anything but it was a fun trip.

While I was away, the video I made seems to have shared by a lot of people and I must say thank you to all my new visitors and those that have offered kind words regarding it. It truly is a God thing, and I can only take credit for using the inspiration God gave me. I am just thankful that I didn't bumble up His efforts. I appreciate everyone sharing it, and I am trying to figure out a convenient way to share it in a way where folks can download it. People have been asking for a way to share it with others offline, so if anyone has an easy way of sharing big files, please let me know.

Again, thank you for all the kind words and sharing the video with friends and family. I truly am touched by the words and gestures, but above all else I know I am blessed. I did nothing but utilize that which God gives me.

He must increase, and I must decrease.

And now, back to regularly scheduled blogging....


###

No comments:

Post a Comment