Monday, August 29, 2011

We Are Catholic.

I put together the following little video as a 'promo' for a young Catholic group I am helping out with. Some folks thought I should post it, so here it is.
Hope it speaks to you.



Please feel free to share it and link it on your blog.
I didn't advertise my blog address on the actual video because I wanted it to be used as something stand-alone.

This project has produced joy in my heart and hope in my soul. 
Maybe it will do the same for some of you.


P.S.:
I am trying to figure out a way to make it availble, per some requests, for use at youth groups, catechism, and in other situations where the YouTube version might not work. I will keep you all updated. I can't sell it or "charge" for its production since I don't own the rights to the photos or music. So I am trying to figure out a legal "Fair Use" way to get it into the hands that want to use it for educational and evangelization purposes.




Special inspirational h/t to: Mindy, Marc, Rebecca, Terry, Dan, Larry, and Father Acervo


###


No comments:

Post a Comment