Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reminder re: Society of St. Scholastica [SSS]

I just wanted to remind all my readers about the Society of St. Scholastica. We are halfway through the first month of this humble little blog project and I wanted to encourage everyone to continue to support the society or if you haven't already, to sign up and support this months order, the Sisters of Our Mother of Divine Grace.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in contact with me. We have seen decent response to this venture, but I really would like to make it a wider effort and get more people on board, so please help to spread the word.

There is a blog "button" to help support the society and there is the monthly support link at the bottom of the Society's page. Please consider using these means to get the word out.


###

No comments:

Post a Comment