Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This is not a post about NFP. (*UPDATED*)

There is a lot of talk on Twitter amongst some Catholics regarding NFP and the benefits it has on marriages, especially new marriages. I wanted to write a post about my thoughts on NFP and then I realized how touchy of a subject this is. Not only that, but Michael Voris has been talking about contraception on the Vortex lately.

I have thoughts about implementing NFP right away in a marriage, but I will keep those to myself. I know better. I guess I dont know well enough not to post about it at all, but I know better than to get into specifics.

I believe NFP is a good thing, don't misconstrue what I am not saying. I just worry that NFP is talked about in a vacuum and doesn't include the larger and necessary discussion of marriage and children. Again though, this isn't a post about NFP, I know better.

So before I start talking about NFP, I'll stop typing and move on to other safer topics.

•••

(UPDATE):
I decided to post about NFP - a little bit of a rush post, but I did it over at CatholicDadsOnline.com:
Natural Family Planning(click for post)





†††


No comments:

Post a Comment