Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mike Pence hits a homerun in Motown

As I posted earlier in the week, I am a Mike Pence fan. So, when I heard he gave a speech at the Detroit Economic Club, I just had to blog about it. Only thing is, I went snowshoeing with some friends yesterday, and wasn't at home for a 24 hour period. When I finally got to blog again, I realized that I had been scooped by my Catholic Political Blogging nemesis Joshua Mercer over at CatholicVote.org.


In all seriousness CatholicVote.org is a GREAT website and Mercer is a fantastic writer. I am just jealous that he got to write about it and  I didn't. So rather than trying to compete with him, I will let you read his words instead of boring you with mine.

So go check out:


Mike Pence calls for both economic and moral reform



Also check out the full speech:

Mike Pence Speech at the Detroit Economic Club

No comments:

Post a Comment