Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blogging Through the Catechism

A friend from Ave Maria, my law school, (I hope he doesn't mind me calling him a friend...) has started a blog called:

It is a section by section look at the Catechism, in bloggy-awesome-goodness.

In all seriousness, Stephen is an intelligent mind, and has a keen attention to detail. I am excited for his project, as it gives me an opportunity to read through the Catechism with the insight of a person I respect and who entered the Church around the same time I did. (I can tell he is already light years ahead of me!)

Take a few minutes and go check it out, and let him know that I sent you!


###

1 comment:

  1. air europa flight change policy Change your flights at no extra cost At Air Europa , we don't want you to miss out on your dream holidays, so we would like to make it easy for you. You are free to change the date of any tickets purchased up until 30th April, and you can fly within the next 12 months, only by paying the fare difference in case the reserved fare is not available on the new date.


    ReplyDelete