Friday, October 7, 2011

Planting a Seed

While we are in Michigan, I really want to do some "Catholic Stuff" but with family and friends, it is hard to find time to visit all the places that I want to visit. While speaking with my wife the other day I suggested visiting somewhere and tried to justify it by saying that it was to expose our daughter to "The Sacred." She laughed and said, "She isn't even 2 yet."

Where I wanted to go was to see the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist at their Motherhouse. Now granted, I don't think you can just "stop by." I mean, I know they don't have tours or a gift shop, but I just thought the idea of exposing our daughter to some amazing and holy women at an early age might plant a seed.

I know - she isn't even 2, got that... just wanted to plant a seed :)


†††

No comments:

Post a Comment