Monday, October 31, 2011

Most Church Militant ... I guess.

So a while back, before she became a supper-blogger-extraordinaire, The Crescat hosted her last Cannonball Catholic Awards. These, anti-Awards are more fun than anything, but have caused some controversy amongst some in the past. Essentially, even though they don't really mean anything, are voted on like a Chicago election, and have few-if-any rules, they still sometimes cause drama.

This year I actually won an award. I was nominated in two categories: Best Spiritual Treat & Most Church Militant. 


I won for Most Church Militant.


I didn't put my Anti-Award up because, well I was trying to keep my blog above-all-that.
But who do I think I am?
I got nominated for a fun award, and a lot of people voted for me. Even if the award is kind of, a little bit embaressing for my wife:
"Of.Course.You.Won.That.Category...AWESOME.::Facepalm::" (There might have been an eyeroll too!)

I have decided to put it up.
Mostly because it is some awesome Vincenzo art, but also because... I don't take myself too seriously.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment