Friday, December 18, 2009

HUGE VISIT DAY!

Yesterday was the biggest day in my blogs history! [I know that isn't saying much.]

Thank you to everyone who commented, emailed, linked, posted, blog-rolled, and followed me as of yesterday! I really do write this blog for the greater glory of God, our Church, and our Country, but it is nice to know that people are reading.

On top of that, I am glad when I can put some words out onto the Inter-webs that help people or affect some something positive. I guess I did that with the Home-Schooling article.

Continue to spread the word about this blog, email me with comments, suggestions, or complaints and don't forget to comment!

Thanks again!!

[[Update:]]

Special thanks to: http://theobservatorium.blogspot.com - They linked me and so I wanted to reciprocate! I should probably think about doing a sidebar with patriotic links eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment