Monday, October 19, 2009

Need Motivation? Watch This!

The folks over at Fallible Blogma posted this video. I am not 100% sure if they posted it or if it was something they found, but regardless of that it is a great way to start the day. 

It really touches ME right now, because I am in the process of trying to find something called a career. After graduating law school I was blessed with a great opportunity and a 1year position, but looking forward is pretty scary. Especially since I feel called to integrate my faith and my career. I am also trying to figure out if I should stick just to the legal field, or branch out. It is a little scary, and of course the failure word looms large. This video gave me the inspiration I needed on a day like today, I hope it does the same for some of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment