Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Dear Cong. Stupak...."

...you broke our heart and our hopes. Way to hold firm to those "CATHOLIC PRINCIPLES."

I guess he never promised us the world... but it's sad how quickly the affair is over :(
CMR has a great summary of it if you don't want to watch the video.
H/T: Creative Minority Report

"...let's say we lost that amendment, we need 218 and we get 217... would I still vote against health care? If I had to vote my conscience, I probably would not [vote against it]."

Well sir, your conscience is rotten, and your "give it our best" mentality is weak. Im glad Thomas More didn't cave, that Joan of Arc didn't cave, and I am sure as glad Jesus didn't say, "well hey I got whipped, that's good enough, I am going to get off this cross now." So much for integrity....



I am definitely nominating him for a CERF award this week.
For more info on CERF see this post: CERF AWARDS
How sad :( I knew it was too good to be true... is it time to give up hope that Catholic Democrats exist in pure form?

No comments:

Post a Comment