Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bloggin' from the AK Time Zone is...

... difficult to say the least. We are 4 hours behind Eastern time. So as I sit here, just getting home from work, it is 5pm. Yet, on the east coast it is already 9pm. By the time I say hello to my wife, change, and maybe grab a quick snack, it is approaching 10pm. Since the "Blog cycle" is essentially 8am-10pm eastern time, I am BARELY sitting down to my computer by the time it is over. So it is hard to get a "jump" on anything. I will HARDLY be the first blogger to post anything, unless of course it is from ROME. But that would have to be an early morning event, and I would be staying up late to "cover" it.

Anyways... I am just letting folks know. I am trying to find my niche in this whole Cathologosphere, and I realize that breaking news probably wont be my forte while I remain here in Alaska. So I will need to learn how to put my own spin on things.

So let me know what you think. What kind of posts do you/would you like to see from me. What do you think I have done well, or not so well. I love getting email, and I love getting your input.

A final note... I wont be blogging until MUCH later today. So this would be a good opportunity for you to read some past posts, comment, and suggest things to me. I'd love to respond, comment, research, and sarcastically reply to anything you would like me to, so email away!

I leave you with this link from LOLSAints: A Lesson for Schoolchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment